Monday, October 19, 2009

E-Book on Sale!!

As you've read in earlier posts, my Chicagoland tour was a great success . . . I debuted my book, "Beyond Symmetry: A New Perspective," and sold over half of the books I had printed.

Well, I've got good news, bad news, and more good news . . .

Because of the ideas and suggestions from the participants in the design workshops, I'm working on a second edition of my book . . . my original book is now outdated . . . because so many of you have been patiently waiting for this book, I'm offering an electronic version at half price (only $10).

Here's how it works:
If you're interested in buying a copy of the e-book, please email me at raymondkhouston@gmail.com, with "E-Book on Sale!!" in the Subject line . . . I will email you a PayPal invoice . . . once I've received confirmation that you've paid for the book, I will email you the .pdf file.

I'm currently waiting for PayPal to confirm that I am indeed the owner of my bank account. Once they're satisfied, I'll begin sending out invoices (hopefully by Wednesday).

Thank you for your patience . . .

Thank you for reading my blog . . . please leave a comment and follow me!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved your tv presentation on Simply Quilts, I loved your class via Quilt University .com and I am sure I will love your e-book! Now, if I could only get you interested in glass!
    your glass student
    K. Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glass?? . . . I wear glasses . . . does that count??

    Outta my way, Chihuly!!

    ReplyDelete