Sunday, January 3, 2010

A tutorial on foundation piecing . . .

Today's post was written by a guest blogger . . . ME!!

Years ago, on another blog (long-abandoned), I wrote a lengthy post outlining the steps I took prepping, and sewing a foundation-pieced square. Rather than "reinvent the wheel," I decided to link to that post from that one.

Foundation piecing, part one . . .

Foundation piecing, part two . . .

I hope these are of help to you . . .

Thank you for reading my blog . . . please leave a comment, and "follow this blog!!"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links... I try to learn something new everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY, helpful. I've got half the fabric toghether for my next quilt and while I won't be using my tiles just yet, I still can't wait to try out your stensil/muslin template technique.

    Happy New Year Everyone!

    C

    ReplyDelete