Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Ring around the Rosie . . ."

You may have noticed (or not) the new button(s) in the upper right corner of this page . . . I've been invited to join a quilt designer's blog ring!!

Some of the names I recognize, and others I'll get to know . . .

So, if it's working, take a spin around the ring (and tell 'em, "Raymond sent ya," wink, wink).


I've also added a button with a link to my other blog, Tessellation Nation. If you visited it before, you'll notice a slight change . . . like, 121 blog entries are missing!! The other day, I was surfing the 'net, looking for other tessellation blogs/websites because I intend to start a Links page. What I found inspired me to trash everything and start over (and, I won't be doing THAT again, LOL)!! So far, I've received favorable comments about the change. I'm liking the look, myself.


Thank you for reading my blog(s) . . . please feel free to leave a comment and FOLLOW THESE BLOGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment