Thursday, April 8, 2010

So if it's Springtime already, why do I still have these Winter Blues??

Yeah, it's time to shake the winter blues . . . not that state of mind that comes from being cooped up inside during the cold months, but a pile of fabric.

Earlier this year, I made a quilt I dubbed "Winter Blues" made from blue fabric from a fabric swap with the QuiltGuy Yahoo! group.



Well, I still have stacks of light and dark blue fabric left over!! I do not own a stash, and these piles of fabric are too "stashlike" for my tastes . . . They've got to go!!

What I have in mind is buying some fabric in warm colors (yellow, orange, and red) to balance all these blues. I'll put together a drawing to see how I like it . . . and, I'll share it with you (to see how YOU like it).

More to come . . .


Thanks for reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, and follow this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment