Thursday, June 17, 2010

"And now for something completely different . . ."

This morning I was invited to participate in a Global Quilt Project. The project invites quilters from around the world to donate blocks to be sewn into a quilt for an auction to benefit Central Africa Republic.

"Shaking the Winter Blues" may have to take a backseat for a while . . .

I invite you to join me in this cause.


Thank you for reading my blog. Please take a moment to leave a comment and subscribe to this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Raymond! Thank you for supporting GlobalChange.Me and our Global Quilt Project. Your participation and support gives us the fuel we need to do the work we so deeply love. We have already received other participants from your blog. Thank you again. Amy Allen CEO Global Change, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Amy . . .

    I know what it's like to be passionate about something. "Passion" can be a driving force for good. You're doing good work (and that ain't bad) . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined Global Change too and posted about it.
    It is a great cause.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the post! GlobalChange.Me is in awe of the wonderful response we have received from the quilting communities around the world. I told my husband the other day, if anyone needs their faith in humanity renewed, all they need do is reach out to quilters. What a wonderful group of men and women who possess a common bond that ties them together and that transcends all cultural boundaries. You are an inspiration to me and I am extremely grateful for all of the support you have given to the people we serve in Central African Republic.
    Amy Allen
    CEO
    Global Change, Inc
    www.globalchange.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Micki said, "It is a great cause." . . . I'm just doing my part (two quilt blocks at a time).

    ReplyDelete