Thursday, February 10, 2011

Doing the "Naughty Dance" . . .

Remember this quilt??  I call it "Mardi Gras Men."  Well, this morning, I was informed that it's been accepted into "Naughti Gras 4," an erotic art show at the Koken Art Factory, a local gallery.

How does my quilt fit in with erotic art??

Consider it a homo-erotic piece:  each man has his head between another man's legs, he's leaning on the calf of the man in front of him, and he's touching the leg of the man behind him as if to say, "just wait your turn"!!  Of course, as each man touches three other men, three other men touch him.  It's an orgy!!

I missed the deadline to enter this quilt in last year's show, but sent an email anyway, saying, "Better luck next year, eh??"  Imagine my surprise when I got a reply to the very email a year later with all the entry particulars!!  To think they kept my email for a year just to respond to it!!  I'm glad they did . . .


Thank you for reading my blog . . . please take a moment to leave a comment and follow this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment